Attorney Admissions Search (of data on CM/ECF)

If there are no search results, you may submit a written search request by completing a Request For Attorney Admission Information, Form G-63.

To update your information, including your preferred delivery method for receiving notices of electronic filing, complete Form G-06 and e-mail, fax or mail as indicated on the form. If you have any pending cases for which your information on the docket needs to be updated, a Notice of Change of Attorney Information, Form G-6, must also be filed in each case and served upon all opposing parties, Local Rule 83-2.4.